You will find Dune Distilling Co nestled amongst the towering forests and pristine coastline of the tranquil Margaret River region in the south west of Western Australia. Housed in a magnificent building beside a beautiful dam and winding vineyards in Wilyabrup, we feel very grateful to call this beautiful region home.
VISIT THE REGION
While visiting the region we ask that you walk softly and care for Boodja (Country).
Make a day of this bountiful area and get side-tracked exploring the spectacular offerings on a self drive tour or join one of the many local tour groups available.
DRIVE YOUR STORY - SELF DRIVE TRAILS
The Harvest & Vines Trail is a self drive trail, available from margaretriver.com, that will guide you towards the parts of the Cowaramup to Gracetown region that you may not expect to normally find. Follow the guide to the letter or use them as your North Star to as you pick and choose from the 24 featured businesses.
- Distilleries including Dune Distilling Co, The Grove and Three Lilies
- Craft breweries including Black Brewing Co, BeerFarm and Cowaramup Brewing
- Wineries such as Howard Park, Fraser Gallop and Cullens
- Honeybee Farm - The Colony Concept
- Gourmet Produce from the Margaret River Providore and Vasse Virgin
- Sweet Produce from Bettanys Wines and Margaret River Nougat
- and much more....
Plan ahead then feel free to get a little sidetracked while finding new favourites, slowing down with a swim, or stopping into a hidden gem. Linger a little longer to bask in the glow of sunset then bring home a story that’s all your own.
EXPLORE USING THE MAP
To find out more about this drive trail and to explore other trails available in the region, please visit driveyourstory.com